Finance Assistant: Admin Clerk (Swellendam, Western Cape)
Job Reference: VYYX66
Application Expiry Date:
Purpose of the Role:
- To monitor and control all administrational functions relating to finance to be done in accordance with ac-counting and internal procedures
Key Performance Indicators for this role (but not limited to):
- Ensure up-to-date information readily available for document control, auditing purposes and management decision-making.
- Capture and upload all relevant information for analysis.
- Ensure that all stock sheets are sent out to the different departments by the 25th of each month.
- Check the accuracy of submitted stock sheets and ensure that all mistakes are corrected prior to processing.
- Responsible for data input of cheese, milk and whey.
- Prepare all required documents for stock take.
- Ensure that process, codes as well as correct stock names are allocated to the correct warehouses.
- Accurate allocations must be done to the correct warehouses.
- Summit the Stock Summary Report.
- Provide a Total stock summary from SYSPRO
- Submit various reports / summaries on requests: Budget vs Actuals, Yield reports, Production summary, etc.
- Maintain effective filing system for all documentation required in the creditors process as required.
- Process GRN’s on system
- Assist with additional administration functions as and when required.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Problem solver
- Ability to work within a diverse team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure
Qualifications and Experience:
Matric / Grade 12 with Accounting
- Computer literacy (advanced Microsoft Excel is advantageous)
- Knowledge of internal accounting systems / software is advantageous
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar position in administrative support and accounting environment
Operations Manager (George, Western Cape)
Please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a comprehensive description of your qualifications and expertise.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.